Plant Location: Dale, Indiana
Pay Grade: 2C ($15.26 -$17.37)
Shift: 1st (6:30am – 3:00pm)
We have an opening for a 6S Assistant Coordinator. This position will be primarily responsible for managing assigned project list. Execute and assign projects to 6S team members and oversee project timelines and efficacies.
This position can progress up to pay grade 3A after 6 months, performance / skill based
- Direct 6S team members on current projects
- Manage a project list
- Accountable for project time lines
- Have mechanical abilities in order to work on a wide variety of jobs
- Weld and fabricate
- Fabricate wood projects such as building cabinets or other similar wood items.
- Responsible for ground keeping at the Dale Facilities (inside & out)
- Help problem solve 6S projects with new or different ideas.
- Performs various other duties as directed by the Continuous Improvement Manager/Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
Project management along with mechanical experience
Reports to Safety/6S Manager