Assistant Cell Supervisor – Dale, Indiana
Plant Location: Dale, Indiana
Shift: 3rd (10:30 pm – 7:00 am)
Pay Grade: 5A ($18.74 – $21.90)
Directs daily production in the assigned cell, supervising hourly personnel. Must be knowledgeable of the machinery and equipment in the cell, and must be capable of operating such machines, including all safety precautions. Must be very familiar with the production process and must be knowledgeable of the company’s 6S and Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Supervises thermoforming production in cells which may include machines such as rotaries, shuttles, inlines, CNC’s, stamp presses, and saws
- Meets production quantity goals according to schedule for the cell, and in accordance with established quality standards
- Closely monitors product cycle times and material scrap
- Detect and analyze production or quality concerns and discuss corrective action with the Shift or Assistant Shift Supervisor
- Reports and discusses any personnel issues or problems with the Asst. Shift Supervisor
- Engaged in the training and onboarding of all new team members to the area
- Monitor the condition of all assigned machinery and equipment and report deficiencies or needed repairs
- Responsible for accurate production record keeping and reporting
Qualified Operator or CNC Tech
A.S. degree or relevant experience in manufacturing. Must sustain exemplary attendance record.
Report to the Shift Supervisor