Plant Location: Dale, Indiana
We have an opening for a Cost Accounting Clerk. This position will be primarily responsible for production reporting, preparation of various cost spreadsheets and working with bills of materials.
The Cost Accounting Clerk is responsible for the timely input of daily thermoforming production and Maintenance Dept. work orders into the system. They must possess good computer skills, and should be versed in the use of Microsoft Excel. The employee must work with production supervisors to clear up and resolve any discrepancies in the daily shift reporting.
- Daily entry of thermoforming production into IQMS.
- Daily entry of maintenance work orders into IQMS.
- Maintain and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly reports of production work orders.
- Assists with the year end physical inventory.
- Assists as a Receptionist and answers phones, as needed.
- Assists the Cost Accounting Manager in all areas, as needed.
Cost Accounting Manager
An Associate’s Degree in Accounting is preferred.
Reports to the Cost Accounting Manager