Forming Set Up Technician – Wapello, IA
Plant Location: Wapello, Iowa
Pay Grade: 4A ($17.51 – $19.40)
Shift: 2nd (12/22 thru approximately 3/23, shift is 2:30pm – 1am Monday – Thursday)
Once 3 shifts are established, shift will be 2:30pm – 11pm Monday – Friday
Responsible for safely and efficiently setting up and lining out thermoforming machines. Works in conjunction with a CNC Technician as part of a set up team. Develops and streamlines new techniques for speeding up machine set ups.
- Set up and line out forming machines to standard cycle time.
- Arrange secondary items in manufacturing cell per Manufacturing Plan.
- Complete Production Start Up paperwork properly.
- Train Operator Trainees on how to properly set up machines.
- Fill out required paperwork for set ups and daily production reporting
- Complete any other tasks as per Supervision.
- Perform standardized work per the Manufacturing Plan’s Process Methods.
Qualified Rotary/CNC Operator
A.S. degree or practical experience.
Reports to the Shift Supervisor