Plant Location: Elyria, Ohio
Ohio Pay Grade: 4A ($17.80 – $19.93)
Shift: 1st 6:30 am – 3:00 pm
Responsible for assuring that production formed and trimmed parts are processed per the work order, Manufacturing Plan, customer blueprint and internal specifications. Performs other work as directed by Supervision. Must complete Work Keys testing requirements.
- Works with Supervision and production employees in order to produce quality parts.
- Reports problems to the Senior Quality Auditor and Supervision.
- Responsible for paperwork of quality functions.
- Responsible for start-ups and log sheet layouts during shift.
- Responsible for SPC functions as directed
- Responsible for helping employees check for part parameters (Dimensions, etc.)
- Responsible for checking process parameters
- Communicates between production line quality personnel and supervisors.
- Must be able to read, monitor, and understand various measures, gauges and instruments.
Qualified trained Machine Operator
A.S. degree or practical experience
Reports to the Quality Supervisor