Department: Assembly or Thermoforming
Plant Location: Dale, IN
Pay Grade: $10.75/hr
Shift: 1st Shift 6:30 am – 3:00 pm CST
Perform a multitude of value added tasks using a wide array of tools, jigs, and fixtures per Supervision. The plant helper will also be required to perform the second operator function inside a manufacturing cell for 2-person operations.
- Perform standardized work per the Manufacturing Plan’s Process Methods.
- Safely load and unload CNC routing machines.
- Pack finished goods for shipment.
- Serve as the second operator in the manufacturing cell.
- Operate a scrap grinder.
- Perform value add assembly operations.
- Meet daily production goals as efficiently as possible.
- Record pertinent data in real time monitoring system (IQMS).
- Perform any other work as directed per Supervision.
Qualified Plant Helper
High School Diploma or GED and practical experience
Reports to the Supervisor/Manager of the Cell/Department that he/she is currently working in