Plant Location: Dale, Indiana
Pay Grade: Starts at $13.70, goes to $16.06 after training
Shift: 1st (6:30 am – 3:00 pm), 2nd (2:30 pm – 11:00 pm), 3rd (10:30 pm – 7:00 am)
2nd and 3rd Shift employees will also receive a $1.50/hr shift premium
Must have mechanical ability and be able to read, monitor, and understand various measures, gauges, and instruments. Must safely set up and operate rotary thermoforming machines and route formed parts on CNC routing machines when necessary.. Must follow the Manufacturing Plan at all times.
- Operate Rotary thermoforming machines in a safe manner.
- Complete all necessary paperwork for production.
- Monitor quality of parts per Manufacturing Plan.
- Ensure machine is running at the standard cycle time.
- Make heat/timing adjustments as necessary.
- Safely load and unload CNC routing machines.
- Pack finished goods for shipment.
- Perform any other work as directed per Supervision.
- Perform standardized work per the Manufacturing Plan’s Process Methods.
- Record pertinent data in real time monitoring system (IQMS).
Practical experience in manufacturing
Reports to the Cell Supervisor