Department: Shipping and Receiving
Plant Location: Dale, Indiana
Shift: 1st (6:30 am – 3:00 pm)
Pay Grade: 3A ($16.51 – $18.43/hr) *Dependent on Experience*
There is a $1.50 Attendance Bonus in addition to the base rate.
Performs General warehouse and driving duties. Must have the present skill and ability to operate various types of motor vehicles and forklift equipment. A valid driver’s CDL-A license is required with an acceptable driving record with no DUI or DWI violations in the past two years. Must obtain a forklift-operation license. Must be 21 years of age. Duties include, but are not limited to, performing warehouse work, packing, pickup and/or delivery of various items to customers and vendors, and the transfer of items intra-plant and inter-plant. May be required to perform other work as direct by supervisor. The work schedule may require some flexibility. Must have computer skills. Must complete work keys testing requirements.
- Operates tractor/trailer and straight truck equipment for the transportation of goods between buildings and to other locations as required.
- Assists in the receipt of shipments at both warehouse locations.
- Assists in preparing shipments at both warehouse locations.
- Maintains all inventory locations in both W2 and Dale Wood.
- Assists Shipping and Receiving Clerk in daily requirements as needed.
- Competes inventory transactions in IQMS and RF Scanners.
- Performs other tasks as directed by the Shipping and Receiving Manager.
Shipping and Receiving Manager
Practical experience in manufacturing
*Must be qualified to operate tractor/trailer vehicle equipment, with a valid CDL Class “A” license and pass D.O.T. Physical examination and drug screen.