Plant Location: Dale, Indiana
Must have mechanical ability and be able to read, monitor, and understand various measures, gauges, and instruments. Must safely set up and operate rotary thermoforming machines. Must follow the Manufacturing Plan at all times.
- Set up and operate Rotary thermoforming machines in a safe manner.
- Complete all necessary paperwork for set ups and production.
- Monitor quality of parts per Manufacturing Plan.
- Ensure machine is running at the standard cycle time.
- Make heat/timing adjustments as necessary.
- Pack finished goods for shipment.
- Perform any other work as directed per Supervision.
- Perform standardized work per the Manufacturing Plan’s Process Methods.
- Record pertinent data in real time monitoring system (IQMS).
Practical experience in manufacturing
Reports to the Cell Supervisor