CNC Technician – Dale, IN
Plant Location: Dale, Indiana
Shift: 3rd (10:30 pm – 7:00 am)
Pay Grade: 4A ($17.80 – $19.93)
THERE ARE OPENINGS FOR TWO (2) OF THESE POSITIONS.
Responsible for setting up and lining out CNC machines as accurately and efficiently as possible. Works in conjunction with the Forming Set Up Tech. Literacy in CNC operation and programming of five-axis and three-axis router machines is critical. Blue print reading and math skills are required. Must be able to read, monitor, and understand various measures, gauges, and instruments.
- Responsible for setting up and lining out CNC machines
- Measure parts accurately and quickly.
- Make adjustments when needed
- Report problems to Set Up Manager
- Complete Production Startups
- Complete Set Up Feedback Report
- Completes any other work as directed by Supervision.
- Perform standardized work per the Manufacturing Plan’s Process Methods.
There are four CNC techs on each shift to function as backup.
A.S. degree or practical experience.
Reports to the Shift Supervisor